Apologies for the lack of updates! We have been working on revamping this site, so please "pardon our dust" for a little while longer!
- Spenner has been accepted as a conducting participant at both the Atlantic Music Festival and Cabrillo Music Festival this summer. At the latter, he will work with Maestra Marin Alsop of the Baltimore Symphony, James Ross of Juilliard and the University of Maryland, and composer Jennifer Higdon of Curtis.
- The Borgess Resounding Spirit Choir will be featured during a presentation at the Society for Arts in Healthcare's national conference in Houston in April.
- Spenner has been named one of five finalists for a Band Officer position with the United States Army Bands. He will audition by conducting the U. S. Army Band "Pershing's Own" in April.
- The Borgess Resounding Spirit Choir was featured in a Michigan Sacred Music Festival concert.
- Spenner has been accepted as a student in Benjamin Zander's conducting class in conjunction with the London Masterclasses at the Royal College of Music, July 11-18!
- Spenner will return to guest conduct the Orchard Lake Philharmonic Society at their June 15th soiree. Program includes the first movements of Mozart's Piano Concerto No. 20 and Violin Concerto No. 4.
- Spenner has been invited to participate in a masterclass with renowned Maestro Michail Jurowski in Berlin, Germany with the Berlin Sinfonietta in September, 2013.